Job Number: 29629
Salary / Pay Rate: $90,000.00
Our Client, a leading boutique firm in Burlington is looking for a new Associate to join their team;offering qualified professional hands-on experience.
As Associate –Valuation you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of information request list and management of the flow of documents coming in from clients
- Preparation of financial statement summaries to assist in the completion of valuation files by senior team members
- Set up valuation files to support senior team members
- Preparation of smaller valuation engagements
- Other support in valuation and family law engagements (i.E. Review of general ledgers)
- Completion of detailed analysis in other valuation (i.E. Personal bank account activity analysis) and M&A engagements (revenue and expense analysis in a Quality of Earnings engagement).
The Ideal Candidate will have their CPA, or CA designation with their CBV or pursuing both designation. They will require a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a public accounting firm space, especially in the Valuations, Strategy, and M&A space. This role is for someone who thrives at a fast pace and loves variety and exciting work. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills –oral and written –strong attention to detail, and a collaborative approach to their work.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- 2+ years of experience within a public accounting firm
- CBV and CPA designated or pursuing the designation
- Understanding of ASPE standards