Job Number: 29556
Salary / Pay Rate: $140,000.00
About Our Client
Our client with operations in both Canada and the US is looking to hire a Tax Manager.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with Canadian and US tax laws
- Completing quarterly and annual tax projections
- Analysis and reconciliation of tax GL accounts
- Preparing corporate tax filings
- Reviewing and monitoring tax installments
- Providing tax planning and tax analysis on special projects
- Reporting to the CFO in executing tax policies, processes, and internal tax controls documentation
- Providing tax assistance on corporate development initiatives including research, modeling, due diligence, and structuring evaluations
- Producing tax provisions for external auditors
The successful applicant for the Tax Manager role should be a designated CPA with experience in both Canadian and US tax.