Job Number: 29683
Salary / Pay Rate: $90,000.00
About the Client:
A global leader in manufacturing in the transportation sector, including engineering, service, and design is looking to add a dynamic Sr. Financial Analyst to their team.
- Preparation of financial analysis each month to ensure that financial statements properly reflect the financial activity of the company.
- Month-end close processes of Canadian location and assist with some of the foreign operations’closing
- Consolidation of international results with supporting analysis and reports
- Review / update standard costs, both in Canada and global locations, and work with Sales to maintain a quoting system
- Team member looking at an inventory project encompassing ordering, obsolescence, and other issues
- Assisting in managing treasury functions for all operations
- ERP implementation (SAP) assistance with a foreign operation
Thank you for submitting your resume. Only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
- Designated CPA CA from a mid to large-size public accounting firm supporting Manufacturing clients
- 1-3+ years of Corporate Manufacturing experience outside of public accounting
- Strong knowledge of ASPE, US GAAP, and IFRS.
- Metrics driven
- Implemented and/or working with SAP is required
- Advance usage of Excel