Specialization: Information Technology
Job Number: 28236
Salary / Pay Rate: $115,000.00
About Our Client
The global luxury brand of consumer products is looking for 2 Senior DevSecOps Developers to join their Global Cyber Security team.
- Architect, design, and develop services/solutions/enhancements, e.G. Connectors, custom rules, workflows, automation, certifications, and third-party system integrations.
- Collaborate with application and product teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with the delivered feature or service.
- Deliver experiences that are user-focused and adhere to accessibility standards.
- Work with the software engineering team in driving innovative approaches to solving complex problems. Participate in User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Maintain live product availability and provide support.
- Maintain and promote code standards regarding quality, privacy, accessibility, security, documentation, etc.
- Assess existing and new Zero Trust technologies, and define and implement our Zero Trust roadmap.
- BA/BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or 5+ years of industry experience (required).
- Experience with container runtimes such as Docker and workload/container orchestration using Kubernetes or similar platforms.
- Strong working knowledge of multi-tiered applications, databases, application servers, network infrastructure, security, and data flows within these components (required).
- A strong working knowledge of interfacing with REST & JSON APIs as well as SCIM for user collection, provisioning, and de-provisioning (required).
- A strong working knowledge of Git including tagging and branching strategies.
- A very quality-oriented way of software development, essentially driven by unit, integration, and E2E testing.
- Deep knowledge in building CI/CD pipelines based on e.G. Jenkins or Github Actions including Security tooling like Sonarqube, Coverity, etc.
- Able to work in project teams, under pressure, facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage and effectively respond to diverse stakeholders.