Specialization: Information Technology
Job Number: 27982
Salary / Pay Rate: $140,000.00
About Our Client
Our client, one of the world’s largest online gaming and sportsbook companies, is looking to hire a number of Senior .NET Developers for full-time permanent roles.
- Designing, developing and testing middle-tier and back-end business components using C# and SQL/T-SQL programming languages.
- Developing internal and developer tools and frameworks.
- Maintaining and improving existing middle-tier code.
- Integrating new features and solutions into existing platforms.
- Analyse user requirements and build systems according to business specifications.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Work towards implementing continuous integration and continuous launch capabilities, as well as develop scalable architecture.
- Working closely with other developers and staff such as project managers, and the quality assurance team.
- Provide mentorship to mid and junior-level developers.
- Strong analytic, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Strong ability to analyse business requirements and build according to business specifications.
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results-oriented.
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
- 10+ years of professional software development experience (5 years minimum in C#).
- 5+ years of development with SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in the design/development of SOA (EDA) based systems for highly scalable and high-performance distributed systems.
- Proven experience with message-oriented middleware systems such as RabbitMQ.
- Understanding of session management in a distributed server environment.
- Experience with IOC/DL, mocking frameworks, CI/CD.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with AKKA.Net an asset