Job Number: 30123
About Our Client
Do you love sports?! If so, this is the role for you!
Our client, located in Toronto, is an exciting & dynamic event management company and looking for a Project Finance Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Client Finance Manager the Project Finance Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensure project budgets are entered and updated in NetSuite
- Update cross-departmental tracking reports with current project information
- Assist with the creation of accurate client invoices and coordinate the delivery of finalized invoices
- Create travel rebill packages
- Prepare AR aging reports, collection estimates, and cash forecasts
- Lead monthly reporting of hours and purchasing for various projects and compare against estimates
- Assist with project P&L reports and verify the accuracy of data in the reports
- Ensure company information is accurately updated in various client AP systems as needed
- Support the Finance team’s month-end reporting requirements
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance/Business
- 3 –5 years’working experience in a related field
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Experience with NetSuite is a strong asset
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and maintain attention to detail in an environment requiring flexibility and adaptability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sports!
*This position requires you to be on site 3 days per week, only candidates in the Greater Toronto Area will be contacted*