Job Number: 30180
About Our Client
We are working with a downtown mining company looking to add an Internal Auditor to its team to focus on SOX engagements.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate for the Internal Auditor role will have a professional accounting designation and previous experience in external audit, internal audit, and/or Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. Experience in the mining/resource sector is an asset. Spanish language skills would also be beneficial in this role.
- Internal controls documentation and testing
- Working closely with external auditors and SOX consultants
- Identifying, documenting, and presenting control deficiencies
- Conducting follow-up reviews
- Assisting with operational reviews
- Traveling up to 30% outside of the GTA