Specialization: Human Resources
Job Number: 28963
Salary / Pay Rate: $140,000.00
Our global corporate client is looking for an experienced & self-motivated Human Resources Business Partner to join their growing Canadian team.
This is a hybrid role based in Toronto, with some travel across Canada required.
- Support business leaders to develop people strategies and achieve their overall plans
- Assist business leadership in coaching their teams on HR best practices
- Manage day-to-day employee lifecycle activities such as family leave, role changes, well-being support, etc.
- Partner with the international Compensation & Benefits teams to support all relevant payroll and benefits activities
- Support Talent team with talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning & career pathways
- Assist with creating and implementing Learning & Development strategies for the Canadian team
- Manage all complex employee relations issues inclusive of disciplinary, grievance, stress & mental health, redundancies and dismissals
- Support with actioning diversity & inclusion efforts and support employee network activity as required
- Support leaders on the annual reward cycle as well as identifying benchmarking requirements throughout the year;reviewing and communicating data/suggestions provided by the Total Rewards team
- Partner with Finance Team with regard to headcount forecasting and budget processing
- Leadership coaching & counselling
- Supporting with special projects, as needed
Skills & Knowledge
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources
- Demonstrated experience in business partnering, as well as working closely with Centres of Excellence, to ensure exemplary HR support across relevant business units
- Comprehensive understanding of managing the full employee lifecycle, performance management, organizational design & succession planning
- Strong understanding of HR metrics and finding strengths & strategic opportunities, with an ability to clearly communicate to Senior Leaders
- Dynamic & proactive, self-starter who is very comfortable supporting HR strategy just as much as day-to-day activities
- CHRP/CHRL would be an asset