Job Number: 29655
Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates —temporary, contract, permanent, or executive —are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
About Our Client
Our client, a large, well-established equipment supplier, is currently looking for a dedicated and hard-working HR MANAGER to join their Delta team on a full-time permanent basis. The shifts run from 8: 30 am to 5: 00 pm, Monday to Friday. In this role, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment, HR/ payroll administration and coordination, and related projects. If you are looking for a new position and believe your experience would suit this role, hurry, and apply today before it is too late!
- Maintaining and filing paperwork both physical and e-filing
- Performance Management
- Health and Safety Oversight
- Coordinating on-boarding and all new-hire administration
- Liaising with staff on various HR issues
- Participating in staff recruitment (updating job descriptions, posting jobs, screening)
- Updating spreadsheets and booking training (safety-related)
- Administering payroll and benefit programs
- Performing other admin tasks as required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the HR field is required
- Exposure to manufacturing or/and material handling industry an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Dayforce experience is an asset
- Experience in industrial recruiting is an asset
- Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude and disposition
- Reliable, flexible, and adaptable
How to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.Recruitinginmotion.Com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!