Job Number: 29385
Salary / Pay Rate: $145,000.00
Our client, a dynamic and growing firm in the manufacturing sector, is actively seeking a seasoned and proficient Finance Manager to join their team. With a focus on small to medium-sized manufacturing companies with strong supply chains, our client values experience, expertise, and a proven track record in financial management.
- Develop and manage robust financial models, forecasts, and budgets to facilitate strategic decision-making.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis, identify trends, and offer actionable insights to enhance operational performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and establish metrics for measuring business performance.
- Oversee the preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Ensure adherence to accounting principles, standards, and regulations.
- Manage the annual external audit process and guarantee compliance.
- Monitor cash flow, including projections, collections, disbursements, and working capital management.
- Identify opportunities for optimizing cash flow and implement strategies to enhance liquidity.
- Maintain relationships with banking institutions and oversee company financing activities.
- Led and mentored a dedicated team of two finance professionals, providing guidance and constructive feedback.
- Cultivate a collaborative and high-performing work environment that fosters professional growth and development.
- Ensure efficient delegation of tasks and responsibilities within the team.
- Continuously evaluate and improve financial and operational processes to drive efficiency.
- Implement internal controls to safeguard company assets and mitigate financial risks.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and technology adoption to streamline operations.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Proven track record as a Finance Manager working closely supply chain stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting standards, and regulatory compliance.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a small team.
- Advanced proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.