Specialization: Information Technology
Job Number: 28857
Salary / Pay Rate: $90,000.00
About Our Client:
Our client a large privately held company with locations throughout Canada and the United States is recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst for their head office location just north of Toronto.
- Perform regular financial analysis tasks on an ongoing basis.
- Liaise with the ERP development team on the production of analytic tools.
- Perform financial analysis projects as required including full-scale business performance assessments and more discrete assessment projects.
- Perform large-scale data analysis of various data sets.
- Visit businesses (in-person and virtually) to obtain a full-scale understanding of all operational processes, document the processes and provide critical feedback.
- Support business partners in business-improvement initiatives in various areas of their operations through process analysis and improvement.
- Understand the interplay between operational processes and ERP systems and guide our ERP team in the Development/Support/Implementation of ERP software.
- Assist our Implementation team with implementation of our system at various businesses, through testing, training and ongoing support.
- Identify and drive ERP system maintenance and improvement projects.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a business analyst role with exposure and focus on ERP systems.
- Analytic or operational experience in manufacturing environments is a strong positive.
- Knowledge and experience in accounting is a strong positive.
- Excellent organization and management skills are required.
- Experience with MS SQL-Server and databases in general.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong technology knowledge and experience implementing technology solutions to solve business problems, ideally with various different software programs.
- Experience or willingness to learn and work with new systems and technology.