Job Number: 30218
Recruiting in Motion is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become an integral part of Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. Proudly BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates —temporary, contract, permanent, or executive —are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!
About our Client
Recruiting in Motion Vancouver is an authorized staffing partner and service provider to the Metro Vancouver Regional District. The Metro Vancouver Regional District provides services to 21 Municipalities, one Electoral Area, and one treaty First Nation.
We supply temporary staff for a variety of temporary assignments which range from one day to 6 months and include positions such as Office Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, and occasional Accounting roles. Current pay rates vary depending on assignments from $22.48 per hour to $35.05 per hour.
We are currently seeking intermediate to senior-level candidates to be added to our roster of available temp help staff. Successful candidates will be contacted and added to our roster as required however there is no guarantee of any work assignments, as this fluctuates based on Metro Vancouver's staffing needs.
Complex clerical and secretarial responsibilities include composing technical and administrative communications, agendas, minutes, calendar management, and reports.
Work assignments vary significantly and generally require the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Accurate typing skills with a minimum of 55 wpm
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Intermediate experience with calendar management including scheduling meetings and managing multiple calendars
- Keen eye for detail and ability to process clerical work of a complex and technical nature including formatting and proof-reading efficiently and accurately
- Knowledge of office procedures and filing systems (electronic and paper)
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to work under time constraints and interruptions
- Ability to work independently including using judgment and prioritizing day-to-day priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Willingness to work in Burnaby and/or surrounding areas such as Surrey and Langley
- University Degree or equivalent work and/or educational experience
How to Apply
All applicants must be legally permitted to work in Canada and have a current Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait! Apply today!
Visit our website www.Recruitinginmotion.Com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee for job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!