Job Number: 29193
Salary / Pay Rate: $160,000.00
Position ID 28119
About Our Client
Our client, a high-end interior finishes company in the A&D industry is seeking an A&D Sales Consultant focused on new business development to join their team. The role will focus on the Toronto area and requires someone who has worked with luxury-level finishes within the GTA for at least three years.
The A&D Sales Consultant will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Engage with Architects and Designers to introduce the benefits and advantages of a range of high-end product solutions.
- Attain sales goals within specified deadlines and implement corrective measures when deviations from the plan occur.
- Actively prospect architects, interior designers, and condominium developers in the Greater Toronto Area, utilizing your existing network and researching new opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent lead generation
- Develop and implement sales strategies effectively.
- Enhance colleagues’performance by providing education and teaching improved processes, and by working as an integral part of the team.
- Identify potential customers and explore new target segments.
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, and association networking events to promote the product as such opportunities arise.
- Stay updated on market trends and the latest product innovations.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Tailor marketing efforts to different customer segments.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience interacting with decision-makers in a sales capacity in the GTA A&D Community.
- Consistently achieves and surpasses sales targets, achieving or ideally overachieving on commissions.
- Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to readily connect with clients and team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional organizational skills and thrives in high-pressure environments with strict deadlines.
- Enjoys technology, and is proficient in utilizing MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Efficiently manages time and handles a substantial workload without being micro-managed.
- Familiarity with CRM systems is advantageous.
- Possession of a university degree or college diploma in business or economic studies is considered advantageous.
- Driver’s license